Sam’s Club sells cheese or pepperoni pizzas for $6; fair warning, they’re gross. However, they make a good base.
I picked up 5 Sam’s Club pizzas and doctored them up to create some B+ pizzas.
1) For the kids. Cheese Pizza. Add Italian Season – done.
2) Meat! Pepperoni Pizza. Add Italian Seasoning and Mahomet IGA Italian Sausage torn into bite size pieces.
3) BBQ Chicken Pizza. Add ½ Sam’s Club Rotisserie Chicken and drizzle with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
4) Spinach and Feta. This was a huge hit. Add Italian Seasoning, add two cloves of minced garlic, cover every inch with fresh spinach, add feta cheese, and top with ground pepper.
5) Veggie. Add Italian seasoning, two green peppers, one medium onion, and tomatoes. This pizza always comes out with too much moisture on top. I want to precook the vegetables in some way, but not make them mushy. This time I just soaked up the excess moisture with some paper towel before cutting.
The instructions on the box don’t work. I turn on convection and cook for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees. The bottom pizza will be done 2 minutes before the top pizza. You’re looking for the edges to be crunchy. I cut into squares instead of slices.