Help with Movies
1. Go Here: Database
2. Add a movie to the database. DO NOT PUT A SPACE AT THE END OF THE TITLE!
3. Use IMDB to get the Release Year and the Rating
4. Use Common Sense Media (or make up your own) desciption.
5. Grab a price from Amazon
6. Put TRUE for rented
7. Pick a date rented from this year or last year. Format -> YYYY-MM-DD
Help with Customers
1. Go to the customers tab of the spreadsheet above.
2. Make up a customer of any age.
3. Customer number will be sequential starting at 1000
You can find past student examples and code examples in my Scratch Studio.
You're doing great so far, keep up the good work!
6th and 7th grade students are building maze games. They got off to a slow start, but the last few days have been great.
8th grade has been doing a great job with Karel on CodeHS. Today, 8th grade is going to fiddle with the site Wordseye.
Technology Trading Card Creation
Rubric for scoring.
Take your time! We'll continue this next week.
Husband, Father, Educator, Baseball Simulation Champ, Runner, Super-Forecaster, and Pseudo-Chef